Sunday, August 3, 2014

Travelling for Peace

Now I became aware of how this world functions, to some extent. I started to learn more about my life and understand how it is like to live beyond my own borders and have new people in my life. 

We are many, living on this earth, people of different countries, cultures, ethnicities, religions and traditions, but also, people of different ideas. This great diversity should serve nothing but peace. It is essential to open our eyes, our hearts and our minds to new perspectives and cooperate to find innovative solutions for global challenges that concern every single human on the planet. Because peace is our only option, and because building peace is the key to human advancement, we need to make our lives of use, to ourselves and to others and work on promoting a safe and peaceful future for the next generations. 

I like to associate the term "peace" to travelling because I believe knowing more about people and where they come from is a way to establishing relationships with them. Cooperation, comprehensiveness and mutual help are all great contributors to building peace and promoting intercultural dialogue. 

#AIK #YAL



No comments:

Post a Comment